React Native Admin Templates – Nowadays ReactJS is becoming more popular in comparison to other JS Libraries like Angular. Right now there are countless React Admin templates available in the market to start your next react admin dashboard project.
So today I am here with a collection of some Top React Admin Templates. All these ReactJS Admin Templates are best in Coded, design, performance, and support. Using any of this react admin panel will save your time, cost, and will help you to complete your project soon without any complication.
Datta Able – React Native Admin Templates
Elite Able – React Native Admin Templates
ArchitectUI – React Native Admin Templates
Apex – React Native Admin Templates
EasyDev – React Native Admin Templates
React Isomorphic – React Native Admin Templates
Jumbo – React Admin Template
MaterialPro React Admin Template
Xtreme React Redux Admin
Xtreme React Redux Admin Template
AdminPro React Redux Admin
AdminPro React Redux Admin Template
Material Dashboard Pro React
Material Dashboard Pro React Admin Template
Light Bootstrap Dashboard PRO React
Light Bootstrap Dashboard PRO React Admin Template
Now UI Dashboard PRO React
Now UI Dashboard PRO React Admin Template
Paper Dashboard PRO React
Paper Dashboard PRO React Admin Template
Black Dashboard PRO React
Black Dashboard PRO React Admin Template
Argon Dashboard PRO React
Argon Dashboard PRO React Admin Template
Shards Dashboard Pro React
Shards Dashboard Pro React Admin Template
Light Blue React
Light Blue React Admin Template
Light Blue React Node.js
Light Blue React Node.js Admin Template
Sing App React
Sing App React Admin Template
Sing App React Node.js
Sing App React Node.js Admin Template
You can get a special 10% off on any Admin Template purchased from above link from Codedthemes by using this discount code “K10DIS”.
React Native was initially developed for the iOS application. However, recently, it also supports the Android operating system.
Advantages of React Native
- It provides the facility of “Learn once write everywhere.” It works for both platform Android as well as iOS devices.
- React Native comes with all the advantages that React.js brought you. React.js focuses on a better UI, so those benefits remain.
- You don’t have to build the same application for iOS and Android, separately as React Native allows your developers to reuse the common logic layer.
- It uses a component-based structure that allows developers to build apps with a more agile, web-style approach to development than most hybrid frameworks, and without any web at all.
- The large community of ReactJS and React Native helps us to find any answer we require.
- We will need to write some platform-specific code if we want to create native functionality, which is not designed yet.
Disadvantages of React Native
- React Native is a newbie in Android and iOS programming languages and is still in its improvement stage, which can have a negative impact on the apps.
- React Native is not easy to learn, especially for a fresher in the app development field.
- React native is lacks of security robustness. When you are creating banking and financial apps where data is highly confidential, experts advise you not to choose React Native.
- React Native takes a lot of time for initializing the runtime even for the hi-tech gadgets and devices.
After discussing the advantages and disadvantages of ReactJS and React Native, let’s take a look at the Difference Between React and React Native.